This guide provides a tutorial on how to set or change your Magento 2 store's admin account password.
- Go to your store management URL. This will be located at the store website address with a /manage after it.
For example, example.com/manage or shop.example.com/manage.
- You should now see the following menu:
Login to the Magento admin panel.
- Click Forgot your password?
You should now see the following:
- Under Email address, enter the email address associated with your account.
- Press Retrieve Password.
- You should now be at the following menusee a message that says "We'll email you a link to reset your password":
- Check your email inbox for an email with a subject starting with Password Reset Confirmation for.
- The email should say something similar to:
There was recently a request to change the password for your account. If you requested this change, reset your password here: <link>
Click the link.The link should bring up the following menu:
- Under New Password and Confirm New Password, enter in the password you would like to use for your account.
- Press Reset Password.
Your password has now been
|Content by Label|