- In the sync interface, go to Products.
- Then, click on the Images tab.
- You should see a table. Find the Item No column.
- Click on the field with the placeholder text Item No and enter in the item number.
- As an example, we will be using the item 12345.
- After searching for the item, a row should appear beneath the table as can be seen below:
- Under Actions, click the magnifying glass button . This will check to see if there are new images for that item.
After pressing the magnifying glass, you do not need to do the next step. The integration will automatically sync the images on the next interval.
If you would like to sync them immediately, follow the step below:
Step 2: Syncing New Images